To avoid the crumbling of the educational system that has always been one of Lebanon’s core pillars and the bridge to a brighter future, Beit el Baraka and Murex have decided to join forces to launch “Forsa”, a program that aims at alleviating the financial struggle of many Lebanese families who were no longer able to pay for their children’s education, helping, in the process, Lebanese private schools transition an unprecedented economic crisis.
How did we do it?
Making Forsa a reality required months of preparation and consistent harmonious teamwork between Beit el Baraka and Murex to establish an exemplary work process that allowed us to yield fast and efficient results on the ground. Through a thoroughly-examined mechanism supported by the expertise of both teams, we were able to create a multi-beneficiary program where, by covering unpaid tuition fees for students, we would also support the critical operations of schools and boost teachers’ salaries, hence supporting the three main actors of the education sector.
Key aspects of Forsa
Maximization of impact:
- Holistic approach in the donation levels
- Optimization of donations through coordination with other organizations
- Scalability of process set in place
Securing the school for the academic year:
- Providing a sufficient donation to support the three actors of the sector
- Continuous follow-up to accompany the school along the year
Accuracy & Transparency:
- Detailed studies based on official documents
- School visits & family contacts
- Signatures of school agreements and parent letters
- Prioritization of schools
- Geographical distribution
- Helping students in most need without discrimination
Solidarity beyond the program:
- Engaging schools in the mission of solidarity with families and other schools
- Raise public awareness about the importance of education for Lebanon’s future
What we were able to achieve
children kept at school
teacher jobs retained
schools’ doors kept open
DONATE TO BEIT EL BARAKA
Support our work by donating to Beit el Baraka. We make sure your donation reaches the final beneficiaries.